ironSource Aura connects app developers with more than 130 million users across more than 45 countries, through its partnerships with premium manufacturers and carriers like Sprint, T-Mobile, Orange, Samsung, Vodafone and more.
- Lead a genuine fullstack development team.
- Mentor team members and set a high technical bar.
- Master agile methodologies and continuously improve those within your team.
- Lead 'hands-on' aspects of the development cycle.
- Lead a product development full lifecycle from 'ideation to production'.
- Work collaboratively with Architects, Dev-Ops and Product managers.
- A leader who has a passion for people and technology. You are enjoying building great teams by mentoring engineers and building their careers together.
- You love to lead your team working with the latest JS technologies including node.js & react and more while building, testing and deploying their code to production in a continuous mode.
- You encourage your people and you to write blogs, contribute to open source and from time to time even present your latest work in meetups and conferences.
- Uncompromising 'Can-Do' approach.
- 3+ years of "Hands on" development experience (out of which, at least 2y with js framework)
- 1+ years of experience as a full stack team leader