Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are one of the fastest-growing high-tech start-ups in Tel Aviv, we are profitable and showing very promising results.
The team is all about accuracy, architecture, and impact. We handle complex business logic, data flows and transformations, and focus on providing high-most quality & accuracy.
When you will join us, you will have a tremendous impact on Guesty's success.
Stack: Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, React, AWS
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- Lead the architecture, technical design, and development of the web and data-intensive applications.
- Coordinate between the product and your team to scope, estimate, plan, test, and deliver end-to-end complex features.
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team lead.
- Experience in designing and leading high-performance, highly scalable microservices architecture with complex business logic.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen.
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience