Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for an experienced and ambitious Delivery Project Manager to join our growing team. As a Delivery Manager, you’ll drive and operate both the planning and delivery of our unique, high quality deliverables. You’ll also work closely with R&D, Product Managers and other key stakeholders to help optimize the delivery pipeline and ensure on-time delivery.
You’re a great multi-tasker with extraordinary communication skills, highly detail-oriented with the ability to look for important trends that can surface potential issues before they arise in a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborate with development teams, manage feature delivery plans and delivery execution in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Introduce workflow improvements to the development process. Provide tools, flows, and actions to enable end-to-end value deliveries in a constantly changing Agile environment.
- Work directly with R&D, Product Management, Monetization and other functional teams to ensure the successful launch of key initiatives and new features.
- Lead the production incidents management process and maintain, design and improve the process as necessary to achieve quality and business objectives.
- Be responsible for the complex deliverables that involve many departments, manage dependencies and mitigate risks.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work with teams to create successful criteria.
- Work closely with Scrum masters and assist in training and mentoring team members and other employees on Agile/Scrum practices.
- Apply effective communication and synchronization across business and technical function teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a Delivery/Program/Technical Project Manager.
- 2+ years of experience working directly with R&D teams or as a Scrum Master, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of development methodologies, principles, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Scrum/agile development methodologies.
- Strong data analytics and report management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules, all while delivering high-quality products.
- Excellent social skills and a strong ability to motivate direct and indirect employees and business partners.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- English - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Jira and other software project management tools.