We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cybersecurity.
And we are looking for an exceptional and passionate Sales Manager to join our Global Sales team in Africa.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in selling outstanding products, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Developing and executing business plans and sales strategies to ensure attainment of annual sales targets to expand the company’s install base
- Building a pipeline of opportunities and driving the sales process from plan to closure
- Managing and developing long term customer relationship, trust, and satisfaction
- Building and managing a strong network of business partners
Your tool box
- 5 years’ sales experience at global companies – in Africa- Must
- Fluent French and English speaker -Must. additional languages – an advantage.
- Understanding of Intelligence/Security agencies, experience with sales to Government entities
- Experience in penetration into new markets, via effective search, engagement, and retention of business partners (agents or resellers)
- Independent and fast learning skills to perform technical product demonstrations to manage customer meetings with or without pre-sales engineers
- Strong communication capabilities, to present and influence credibly and effectively at any levels, including executive and C-level people
- Proven records of sales success from planning to closure
- Strong business orientation
- Fast learner and technologist
- Mission, results, and detail oriented
- Committed and enthusiastic to succeed
- Excellent listening, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent French and English speaker - additional languages – an advantage
- Foreign Passport – an advantage
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.