If you are a recent graduate in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering, with good English-speaking skills, with top grades, like the adventure of traveling abroad, enjoy working with your brain and hands and preferably with some kind of mechanical background… you have come to the right place!
After initial training of 2-3 months in the Company’s
headquarter in Yavne, you will be asked to spend 2-3 months for 4-5 times per
year for a period of 2 years at customers locations around the world for onsite
support and onboarding.
You will be exposed to world-leading companies in the packaging
industry around the world and you will gain exposure and experience working for
a company that develops leading-edge multi-disciplinary equipment.
This will be the first step in a potentially great career with
Highcon, whereby, after the first 2 years in this position you will have
several options available for you to grow – Service engineer, R&D,
Integration, and more.
- Mechanical or Electronics engineering graduate
- Technical hands-on background experience is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Very good English speaking and writing
- Ability to work, get by and get along by yourself at a customer site
- Long periods abroad (2-3 months)
- Tenure at this role of 2 years