Artlist is a leading creative technology company offering content creators worldwide over 860K high-quality digital assets with a revolutionary, global license that covers every video project, as well as powerful video and image editing software.
Empowering people to tell stories through video, Artlist offers 4 products: Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform; Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform; MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators including video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos; and FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software.
Artlist works with a growing team of contributors across the globe, updating its catalogs daily with fresh content while preserving a consistently high level of quality across its media and platforms.
Since its foundation in 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the industry by offering subscription-based products paired with an unmatched license, and is now on a path to becoming the ultimate 360° solution for content creators. Among Artlist’s 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior and many more.We're looking for a QA Engineer to join our amazing and growing R&D department.
Wake up for this:
- Perform the tests and ensure the quality of our product.
- Manage, define and ensure effective planning, writing and execution of test plans.
- Responsibility for Cross-platform/browsers testing: Android, iOS, Web product's quality - including Acceptance, Regression and Load testing.
- Establish and own an effective QA process that best fits the product’s needs.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test cases accordingly.
- Ownership on tests infrastructure
- Work with other development teams on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- 3+ years of software testing experience.
- Experience with SQL Databases and Cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or enterprise needs.
- Windows - Must.
- SQL language, database systems – Must.
- Familiar with HTML CSS.
- Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Jenkins Devops).
- Experience with APIs (Postman etc.).
- Scripting language and/or C#/JAVA - programming language – Advantage.