Come Hack With Us!
Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the newly-minted Unicorn and category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. As a result, thousands of security professionals and service providers worldwide use our platform to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Currently we are more than 200 employees around the globe, with over 450 customers in production in more than 40 countries!
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, including "The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019" and the "2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award". We are backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, K1 Investment Management, and The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
Penterians are one team with a shared mission. Become a Penterian – change the way the world does cyber!
About the Role
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic QA Engineer to join our young, close-knit and uniquely strong team to help expand our platform to newer heights.
The position has a critical role in the product development life cycle by ensuring the release of high quality, industry-leading products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of a talented QA engineers group
- Design, write and run test suites
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Analysis of various attack vectors
- 4+ years of experience as a manual QA in a web-based environment- a must
- Experience in writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Experience with VMWare/Virtualbox virtualization platforms
- Bachelor's degree in exact science
- Team player
- Fast learning and adaptation to new technologies and fields
- Strong analytical thinking and technical capabilities
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to details
It will be great if you have:
- Automation Knowledge - Python & Selenium
- At least 1 year of experience working with Linux environments
- Working in Agile environments
- ISTQB Certified
- Familiarity with the Cyber world
Come Hack With Us!