- Published: August 25, 2021
BrandShield is searching for QA (Temporary position):
We are looking for an experienced QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Responsible for the overall quality of software. Will participate in creating and executing test strategies, test plans, test cases, and reports, for Web and other platforms. Will write, maintain, automate, execute, document testing, and develop automation systems. Will work in an agile environment.
The tester works closely with business process owners and users to ensure software systems are tested and validated where appropriate. System testing requires the tester to be familiar with a variety of technologies including enterprise software products, web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, database systems, and business intelligence tools.
The position includes 60% manual testing and 40% automation development.
- 2 years of experience or more in manual Web or SaaS testing - required.
- 2 years of experience or more in automation development - required.
- Experience in writing test scripts in Python, Selenium, C# - an advantage.
- Experience with SQL - a must. NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic) - an advantage
- Experience with Jira and Agile methodology - advantage.
- Academic degree in computer/software / engineering – advantage
- Common sense and the ability to understand the whole system
- Punctiliousness and ability to discern differences and changes
- Ability to observe from a user's point of view in the system
- Ability to research problems, understand their origin, and characterize them
- Systematic work in a defined order of operations
- Formulation and good expression to illustrate the problems and findings clearly
- High level of English.