Who Are We?
GuardKnox offers high-performance computing and firmware solutions that empower automotive manufacturers and main suppliers to develop modern automotive E/E architectures and deliver the next generation of Software Defined Vehicles.
GuardKnox’s solutions provide the necessary innovation for the automotive market to enable drivers with customization and personalized vehicle experience - essentially bringing about the ‘Smartphonization’ of vehicles. Our technology serves the needs of automotive for dynamic and adaptive technological capabilities in the evolving automotive market.
Our pioneering approach to software-defined and service-oriented vehicles gives our customers the tools to meet the demands of today’s drivers – and to keep meeting them tomorrow. We call it The Freedom to Evolve.
To be integrated into the automotive system, a high degree of reliability and compliance with functional specification and safety standards is required. The reliability and compliance is achieved, among others, by functional and non-functional testing.
The verification team is responsible for defining and developing the test strategy, test development, test execution and production of relevant reports and evidence.
As a V&V team leader in GuardKnox, you will be responsible to lead, design and developing activities, with high-quality standards.
You will manage, train and mentor your team in high-growth environments. As a leader, you will collaborate, perform, and serve as a professional authority and a key interface to your team and other R&D engineers.
- Analyzing complex software systems and understanding their architecture
- Great system views along with mastering the lowest level of details understanding
- Take part in architecture and system requirements definitions
- Define product and project test strategy
- Verify functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop test automation using python language
- Collaborate with all development teams, project management, and customers
- Formal testing in compliance with automotive quality, safety, and cybersecurity standards
- Provide technical leadership through coaching and mentorship
- Define work methodologies and tools that meet high quality, stability, and performance standards
- Tackle problems and find creative ways to solve them including hands-on development when required
- Strengthen the current teams with excellent new hires, growing your group towards excellence
- +3 years of hands-on experience working with Software (backend) products/systems - must
- Technical leadership experienceexperience in leading SW verification teams – must
- Proven experience with test code development using python - must
- Experience working with Linux OS - advantage
- Knowledge in Networking (OSI L1~L4) - advantage
- Experience with testing according to formal quality standards (V-Model) – advantage
- Experience with safety-critical systems – preferred