RailVision is a vibrating and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optic technologies and develop lifesaving, Deep Learning based vision systems for the global railway market.
If you are an ambitious, highly motivated and hands-on person, this is your opportunity to build a discipline from scratch, work with the most advanced and complex top of technology devices and be part in building a revolutionary product.
- Opportunity to characterize and lead our testing strategy and lay down the foundation of our testing systems and processes.
- Building infrastructure and team from scratch
- Responsible for analyzing system requirements and manage the company testing activities accordingly.
- Work closely with our R&D teams, plan, write, and execute manual and automated tests such as sanity / regression / function / integration / stability, analyze test results, find bugs and follow up during all their life cycle.
- 3+ years experience leading a team of QA engineers
- 5+ years hands-on experience in manual testing
- Experience in building teams and infrastructure from scratch
- Experienced in writing test documentation (STP, STD, STR)
- Experience in complex multidisciplinary systems (Hardware + Software)
- Experience working on Embedded systems
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, bash, or similar
- Experience working with Docker and GIT
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Independent, team player with good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience configuring & implementing CI / CD with Jenkins or similar
- Experience implementing tests in C / C++ / C# / Java
- Experience testing Electro Optics imaging systems