- Published: September 20, 2021
Perimeter 81 is looking for a highly motivated QA Team Lead with excellent problem-solving and debugging skills to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv.
You will play an important part in Perimeter 81’s product development process. You will create and implement strategy for quality coordination and testing, as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. You will also be responsible for creating the documentation, procedures and functionality of Perimeter 81’s End-to-End testing environments.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Design and implement test cases for a variety of products, using the latest technologies on the market
- Develop and apply integrated testing processes for new and existing products, using the latest tools and technology
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Use different testing techniques such as UI testing, automated testing, and test-driven development strategies
- Monitor debugging process results
- Push integration testing into deployment and collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Build up the QA team, and be responsible for writing solid documentation, procedures, use cases and functionality tests
- 3 years' experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies
- 3 years' experience with software QA tools and processes
- 2 years’ experience managing a technical team
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in testing WEB application
- Knowledge in writing unit tests using modern unit test frameworks.
- Knowledge of Selenium and how to use and write integration tests
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of network protocols like: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/UDP, Routing
- Good understanding of tunnels and VPNs
- Experience writing network configuration firewalls
- Experience working on high traffic networks
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability