- Published: September 27, 2021
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, QA & Test Development Manager to support our goal to build a new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the owner of for all the quality assurance aspects in a fast growing, global company. You will be responsible for all processes, team buildup, infrastructure definition and play a key role within the company.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
● Make a major impact on BWR by managing & defining all quality assurance for a multi-disciplinary product (hardware & software).
● Be responsible for governing quality of product built by the growing R&D team.
● Build the automation infrastructure that is embedded into the CI/CD and use simulation tools & environments.
● Work closely with Product, R&D, DevOps & Operations and assist in coordinating all processes.
● Take ownership of real-life (field) testing of the robot platform in multiple conditions & physical environments (spread globally).
● Work within an agile and dynamic company with a lean culture.
● Methodically document everything and keep things organize.
● Be a cornerstone of the growing BWR team.
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 10+ years proven QA management in a blend of large and startup environments (hands-on experience / lead by example).
● Proven experience managing QA teams with both HW & SW.
● Scripting experience including SH/Bash, Python/Java/JS.
● Experience testing Microservices (Containerized Services) with CI/CD processes & best automation tools.
● Linux, Window experience.
● Proven managerial skills.
● Self-driven, detail-oriented, methodical, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative.
● Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
● Hebrew - native, English – fluent.
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● BSc in Computer Science / SW Engineering or related field.
● ISTQB or equivalent.
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security, and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.