RAFT Technologies is the world’s leading provider of Skywave (HF) based data network services.
Raft’s fastest wireless communications links connect transcontinental locations with the lowest latency available to date.
Life is short.
The race to achieve the ultimate speed of light in Wireless Communications is on, we’re getting close, and we’re winning.
So, naturally, we’re looking for people who see things a little bit differently, because we believe that when the right people come
together, magical things happen, and every challenge holds a rare opportunity.
For Raftors, the sky really is the limit!
1. Review requirement, specs and design documents.
2. Ownership on creation of detailed test plans and test cases.
3. Lead activity on lab and field Integration.
4. Debugging and analysis of RF issues found during validation phase (at the company’s lab and in the field)
5. Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
6. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
7. Solving bugs that come from customer (Field)
8. Estimate, prioritize, plan, execute and coordinate testing activities.
9. Work side by side with the System group to meet release requirements.
10. Thinking outside the box in solving complicated problems at system level.
1. BSc in electrical and electronics, Engineering or related preferred - must
2. 2-3 years' experience in system validation of multidisciplinary systems
3. Experience in writing test plans and test cases - Mandatory
4. Hands-on experience with manual and automated testing tools - Mandatory
5. Experience in scripting languages (Python, bash) – Mandatory
6. Experience with Linux operating system, networking, and sniffers- Mandatory
7. Excellent understanding of RF fundamentals and communications theory
8. Experience with RF automation tests using Python
9. Hands-on experience with RF lab equipment including spectrum analyzer, oscilloscopes, vector signal generators, network analyzer, power meters, etc.
10 . Travel abroad option
1. Jenkins and GitLab for Automation Projects
2. Experience with SQL
3. System understanding Modem and HF communication