Ever wondered what an electric car, an MRI machine and a robotic arm have in common? That's right -- software.
Cybellum is a cybersecurity company specializing in keeping physical devices like cars and medical devices cyber secured.
Companies like Audi, Jaguar, Siemens, Toyota, Huawei and Intel use our Product Security Platform every day to make sure their products' software is safe from cyber risks.
Launched in 2016 by two security experts, with a team spanning 6 countries, we are a group of passionate professionals creating a whole new standard for product cybersecurity worldwide.
Take ownership on automation infrastructure aimed for:
- Unit Testing
- API testing
- UI testing
- Integration testing
- E2E flows (progression/ regression)
Design and build E2E automation solution for our products
Test cyber security products for integrity and functionality
Design, Implement and execute automated test cases and test suites
Collaborate with devops and development teams to solve problems and overcome challenges
Guide team members in order to write tests, expand the infrastructure
Take major part in defining and developing the Automation vision of the QA team
- 5+ years of proven experience with developing automation testing systems and infrastructures
- Experience with one of the following: Selenium, Cypress, Py.test - Must
- Experience with UI/ Web automation testing - Must
- Experience with automated API testing - Must
- 3+ years experience in Python - Must
- Knowledge with CI/CD env. such as GitLab, Jenkins - Big advantage
- Familiarity with Kubernetes - Advantage
- Quality mindset
- Team player