- Published: June 10, 2021
Noname Security is a startup founded in 2020.
Our product is a platform that analyzes APIs and user behavior to provide the clients with APIs visibility, vulnerabilities and anomalies detection, and prevention tools .
Since we were founded we raised 25M$ (within 6 months), recruited 50 talented team members and our client base consists of Fortune 500 companies
We are looking for an independent, autodidact, and experienced Senior Automation Engineer
- Build our QA processes from scratch and execute manual end-to-end testing
- Take ownership of quality health (e.g. testing coverage, performance, best practices, etc.)
- Innovate on testing tools, quality, and team processes
- Work closely with the development team
- Our teammates are talented people that are fun to work with - from 8200, 81, and other army and industry experts.k with management tools to create tests and Provide feedback and report results of testing to management and stakeholders
- Effectively use test management tool to maintain and execute test scripts
- Perform functional and regression testing
- 4 + years of experience as manual QA
- experience working with API.
- Experience working with Jira, Xray ,Postman.
- working Software Test Plan/Description/Report(STP/STD)
- knowledge of working with Linux framework
- Experience in testing Networking / Cybersecurity products - advantage
- relevant experience from military background - big plus