We are looking for a performance-driven QA group leader to join us and demonstrate the ability to take our product's quality to new heights.As the QA group leader, you will be interacting with all R&D leaders, Product Management, Software Architects, and Professional Services. You will be exposed to various technologies (e.g. AWS), technical subjects (e.g. cyber), risk assessments, the definition of requirements, and architecture design.
What you'll be doing:
- Defining the QA strategy, approach, standards, and execution across our products
- Hiring, coaching, and directing the QA engineers; mentor on quality best practices to teams' members and R&D colleagues
- Designing and building our automation infrastructure
- Oversee the product release quality and risks in our on-prem and SaaS products
- Defining and implementing metrics and reporting mechanisms
- 3+ years of QA management experience
- 5+ years of QA Engineering (manual & automation) experience
- QA methodologies expertise within an Agile environment
- Strong technical skills in complex systems
- Proven strong background in QA methodologies and tools
- Understanding and experience in agile Methodology
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines, prioritize projects
- Experience leading the quality of both SaaS and on-prem enterprise products used by thousands of customers, at a very high scale
- Strong familiarity with modern automation framework and testing tools.
- Experience in a variety of development and testing methodologies.
- Experience with Web application technologies and common large-scale SaaS architectures.
- Experience in managing functional and non-functional testing; performance, stability and upgradability testing
- Knowledge in networking, OSes and cyber (defense and offense) – an advantage