ironSource is looking for a great QA Engineer to join our R&D team and work in the company’s data science infrastructure group.
Some of the group’s responsibilities are to handle different products while improving performance, scalability and availability, along with implementing algorithms which support ML models.
The work is in a dynamically changing environment with complex requirements and tight deadlines, which affects the company’s success and revenue directly.
- Proactively expand our testing environment to support all data science capabilities
- Perform functional testing for new features that covers all different scenarios, including possible edge cases
- Work with engineers to define testing plans and scope
- Work closely with SQL databases and different API types
- BSc in Science Mathematics/Physics/Engineering/Computer-Science or equivalent or 8200/technological unit graduates
- Experience working with Amazon Redshift, S3, Cassandra, Presto, Kafka
- 2+ years of Experience in testing complex systems using APIs and databases
- Experience in writing test plans
- Team player, communicative and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills