- Published: September 20, 2021
Intuition Robotics creates empathetic digital companions™ that positively impact people's lives. Using proprietary cognitive AI technology, as well as unique know-how, they establish long-term relationships between people and technology, unlocking unprecedented engagement levels. Our goal is to use this breakthrough to help people live better, starting with older adults.
The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Greece and has raised over $58M. Intuition Robotics' investors include Toyota Ventures, Samsung NEXT, iRobot, Our Crowd, and Venture Capital firms from California, Israel, Japan, and China. The company's first product, ElliQ®, is an award-winning proactive social robot for older adults. ElliQ is aimed at keeping older adults healthy, active, and independent at home, bridging the gap between them and their healthcare providers. ElliQ won the New Product and Technology Awards Aging Award 2020, AI Breakthrough Award (2020 and 2018), CES Best of Innovation Award 2018, and more.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer ;to work in a software and robotics environment, to test our product, look for bugs in the system and identify any aspects which could be improved. You will have the opportunity to test complex features in our software, firmware, hardware and UX and be an integral part of the development process and will work closely with R&D engineers and the product team.
What you’ll do
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and improve our product’s quality
- Work closely with product managers and dev engineers to define testing strategy for the company’s products
- Lead the testing efforts inside the squad
- Conduct manual tests ;
- Write and maintain test documentation, report bugs
- Constantly search for new and better solutions
- 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer in a tech company
- Vast knowledge of QA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- BE testing experience and strong understanding of how systems work ;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills - A MUST
- Experience in writing high level documentation and tests plans
- Highly independent, proactive and with the ability to self-learn
- Analytical, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with hardware and firmware testing
- Familiarity with automation and Java
- Understanding of Data Structures and Cloud
- High familiarity with network protocols (Wi-FI, BT)