We are looking for a QA Engineer that believes in “being the end-user” and the higher standards, methodological and precise, with a great passion for finding the deepest corners of the system and making an incredible impact on customer satisfaction. Who isn’t afraid of complex systems, detail-oriented, and excited to learn new technologies and methodologies, and to work as an integral part of our team.
- You will work closely with our developers, customer success, and product managers.
- You will be responsible for the company’s product quality and stability.
- You will write test scenarios and processes for complicated distributed systems that will play a big part in your role, while of course, being supported by a super friendly environment.
What you’ll do:
- Design and write test cases and documents
- 50% performing manual tests on Web systems
- 50% developing automation in python
- Perform various kinds of testing processes such as Front-End, Function, Regression, Acceptance, etc.
- Become an expert on the system
- Using the system just like our customers use it
- Work closely with developers to resolve bugs, product issues and ensure that all deliverables meet specifications, and provide constructive feedback to our developers
What you have:
A graduated student with GPA above 85 (add your grade sheet to CV)
- 0-2 years of experience in manual testing
- 0-2 years of experience in writing test cases
- 0-2 years of experience in python
- Participated in relevant curses in Python
- Team player with great communication skills
- Experience in UI testing
- Agile/Scrum ALM
- Understanding design patterns
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiar with ETL processes and data quality testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Working with data sources such as MySql, Google Storage, Amazon S3
A little about us:
Anodot is a sophisticated AI SaaS product that works with big data, using microservices and distributed computing.