ironSource-Aura is looking for a great QA Engineer to join our R&D. Come and join our amazing growing family in the heart of Tel-Aviv.
If you want to be a part of a great Android team, designing, building, testing and deploying our high scale amazing new products, this is the role for you!
- Join a top-notch Android group and work on disruptive products
- Assure that our millions of users around the world will receive state of the art products
- Perform functional testing for new features, regression testing, and track defects
- 1-2 years of experience in manual QA
- Experience in writing QA test plans
- Experience with testing tools such as adb, fiddler and logcat
- B.Sc in Computer-Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Physics or equivalent or technological units graduates or QA course certification.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent written and verbal English
- Experience in native Android testing – big advantage
- SQL knowledge – big advantage