- Published: November 15, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an QA Tester? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a QA Tester.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Responsibility for designing, implementing & executing test plans to improve the usability of our products.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Content Feed, Video Recommendations, Breaking news notifications and much more
Our Tech Stack:
Java, Kotlin, Dart, React, Gradle, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Dependency Injection, Junit, Mockito, Appium, Kibna, Kusto
- Experience on Mobile tests and Web tests (network review/monitoring).
- BI Knowledge
- QA methodologies knowledge
- 4 years' experience in QA testing.
- Ability to manage a project with its complete QA aspects.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
It would be great if you also have:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Programming languages
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.