- Published: August 22, 2021
We're looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join us and take a part in testing our technology.
This is a great opportunity to work on challenging projects and to learn new tools.
Who are we?
Panaya’s solution is revolutionizing the world of packaged applications. We deliver solutions that help enterprises introduce changes that are fast and risk-free - based on our state-of-the-art Impact Analysis algorithms and smart testing platform. We are using ideas from various areas in computer science, including static code analysis, distributed computing, data mining, and NLP.
Our SaaS platform, built using Java technologies, includes a multi-tenant enterprise web front with a strong emphasis on scalability, robustness, security, and a powerful distributed backend.
Panaya was selected as one of the best hi-tech companies to work at in Israel, in DUN’S 100 top companies for 2020, and was awarded by Gartner and Forrester.
What will you do as QA Engineer at Panaya?
- Participate in Exploratory Testing sessions, design and plan test cycles.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes.
- Own the Testing part in agile development sprints.
- Work side by side with the Panaya Development teams on releasing new features and bug fixes to the Panaya
- 4-5 years of experience in testing, at least 2 of them working on a Web-based application
- BA or B.Sc in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering (information systems) or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of different QA methodologies (Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Exploratory Testing, etc.)
- Proficient with Linux systems
- Working experience with SQL
- Self-learning and independent
- Attention to details
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude and desire to push features to prod at top form
- Experience in Rest Test or API Test tools such as JMeter, Postman, etc.
- Experience in Load or performance tests.
- Testing SAAS applications.
Reporting to: QA Team Leader