- Published: August 1, 2021
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured tests and test plans for the hands-on cyber exercises
- Hands-on testing, automation test execution, and end-to-end testing.
- Be part of scrum teams with developers and lead the quality in parallel to the development.
- Troubleshoot and define clear bugs
- Promote professional procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the QA team
- Take an active role in-process inspection and improvements.
- Take part in defining requirements for automated tests as part of an automated regression plan.
- Define the testing environments and take part in deploying them
- At least 1 years of experience in software quality testing
- Knowledge of SW quality assurance methodology
- Experienced in test planning, design, development, and execution for complex systems
- Good technical skills with deep debugging ability.
- knowledge in OS (Win & basic Linux).
- Basic knowledge in programming – an advantage
- Experienced with testing products in the cloud (AWS) – an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Proven self-management skills and high passion for quality and continuous improvement
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply