- Published: October 24, 2021
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
• Writing STD/STP using User stories
• Testing of UI, web services like: REST API’s
• Executing regressions per release
• Create, analyze and validate bugs
• Working in a fast paced agile environment
• At least 3+ years’ experience working as a QA
• At least 1 year developing AT tests using Python over Selenium
• Experience in Manual and automation Test for web and mobile.
• Experience working with API (Postman)
• Troubleshooting and log analysis capabilities
• Experience with testing REST API and writing DB SQL queries
• BSc/Practical engineering degree or Conversion to development/Web Builder,
• Fluency in English
• Experience with cloud solutions (AWS)
• Experience analyzing Kibana logs
• QA methodology knowledge like Product tree, or component-driven testing
• Experience with Selenium Automation (Or similar automation development tools)