BriefCam® is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative research insights.We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our QA team to take care of automation tasks for BriefCam on-premise products. The engineer's main effort will be to prepare and develop automation tests for our Briefcam client, based on existing tests cases.
- Design automation test plans based on existing and new product features.
- Write and maintain automation tests using Katalon studio and other automation testing platforms.
- Identify, document and track defects.
- Report defects using tracking tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA Automation (Selenium or similar)
- Experience in development of test scenarios, test data, scripts, and exit criteria
- Solid experience with Web-client products
- High level of English – A must
- Experience with Katalon studio - Advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Self-Learning skills