- Published: September 24, 2021
As Automation Engineer you will be part of a group that responsible on products that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. And will be a part of building our automation infrastructure.
- Define and build our infrastructure
- Define and develop automation test for web and server side applications
- Define, design and implement automated regression, end to end and sanity test. Track the group progress & report status
- Work with product owners and developers to ensure the quality of our deliveries
- Perform some manual testing.
- Identify and design tools needed for efficient automated testing
- Take part in ensuring our product quality and robustness
- Define, set up, and maintain our test automation environments and processes
- Integrate tests result into the build process.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer, developing end to end tests for web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- 2+ years of experienced developing and maintaining automation infrastructures
- 1+ years of experienced in Selenium and Cucumber
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with QA methodologies and processes - advantage
- Experience with CI/CD flow & tools for support it ( i.e. Jenkins) - advantage
- B.A./B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, or related Technical Engineering degree - Big advantage
- Autodidact like a challenge, motivated
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. Wants to grow, you thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, drive to exceed your goals
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts while you stay on focus.
- A team player. You will be working with other Automation Engineers, developers and R&D managers.