- Published: August 17, 2021
Avanan helps organisations secure their most attacked applications - their cloud email and collaboration platforms. With over 5000 paying organizations, Avanan is one of the fastest growing IT Security start-ups, leveraging novel machine learning technologies to block the most sophisticated hackers. Our R&D center in Tel-Aviv (Sarona) is expanding, and we are looking for brilliant engineers that enjoy challenges, thrive in an exciting start-up environment and want to be part of an excellent team.
• You will take major part in ownership of the company's SAAS product quality assurance, serving thousands of enterprises, and millions of end-users. processing high scale/high rate cloud traffic
• You will be designing and implementing several layers of testing solutions (differed by frequency and scope)
• You will implement (hands-on) test automation procedures and infrastructure (UI and API) as well as perform manual approval of continuous deployment services.
• You will implement load and continuous monitoring and testing, coordinating on-site and off-shore efforts within the company and with business partners and OEMs.
• At least 3 years of test automation development experience - a must
• Test automation coding experience in Python programming - a must
• Proficient in Linux environment, handle files, logs, and processes for manual testing - a must
• Experience with: Selenium, API testing and SQL - a must
• Excellent technical skills including design, coding, and problem-solving.
• Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.
• Building or a part of CI/CD implementation. - an advantage
• Experienced in Networking and/or Storage and/or Cloud Provider testing – an advantage.
• Experience with email protocols and services: SMTP, postfix, exchange - a huge advantage