- Published: August 1, 2021
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our TLV office. In this role you will Develop Testing & Automation SW tools from the ground up, interfacing to various systems and tests (Python-based).
- Develop infrastructure and automated tests from scratch
- Work closely with R&D engineers and managers
- Take an active role in version testing and pre-release processes
- Plan, analyze, design, and execute manual and automated E2E tests
- Participate in version planning and work in agile scrum teams
- B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline – an advantage
- Proven experience testing web applications- at least 2 years
- Proven Experience with building Automation infrastructure from scratch with Python
- Experience in planning and producing test plans (STP & STD) and planning and writing test cases