- Published: July 6, 2021
SeaLights revolutionizes enterprise software quality at scale. SeaLights’ Platform enables automated identification and control of every Quality Risk across the entire delivery pipeline, for every single software change.
We’re looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our Applications Group. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building our Homegrown Testing Framework and Tools while helping our engineering team to define Tests and Testing Strategies. On a regular day, you’ll be using Git, Typescript, NodeJS, and the latest AWS capabilities in order to solve the challenges we face. You’ll collaborate with our Backend & Frontend Engineers, Product managers and other functions in the company.
Let’s change the way Software Quality is being done. By developers, for developers.
- Work on building a quality-driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with good confidence.
- Be the voice of quality for a product/feature, assess risks to and ensure shipping features with a high-quality bar.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy across the multiple services.
- Partner with engineering teams to leverage automation for a scalable solution to prevent regressions and ensure the reliability of our products.
- Lead quality assurance efforts that align with product objectives and develop scalable solutions.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.
- 2+ years working as a developer or QA Automation Engineer - a must
- Proven hands on experience with automation testing tools for Web based applications like Mocha&Chai, Selenium, etc - a must
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high-quality test automation of both client and server systems.
- Experience in testing and debugging SaaS products.
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (querying).
- Highly accountable and independent.
- High level of English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree or equivalent experience.