- Published: June 27, 2021
Avo is an under-the-radar, fast-growing startup (post-series A) that is building the future of e-commerce. We build custom, white-labeled online stores for offices and building management companies, where employees and residents can order same-day delivery of anything from fresh groceries & personal care items to electronics and more. We are looking for builders with a passion for innovation & speed to join us.
We are backed by Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator (YC’ S18), and early Facebook and Uber business development and operations leaders.
Our R&D team creates pixel-perfect software products, with proven innovation and execution capabilities. The team is developing web products for both internal and external use, with a strong emphasis on user experience.
We are looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to join our fast-growing R&D team.
- Develop automated web tests from scratch using Cypress.
- Develop complex integration test cases.
- Design an automation system to execute your testing plans.
- Work closely with developers and product managers in a Scrum methodology
- At least 3 years experience working as an Automation Engineer.
- Ability to design and implement web automation tests, using frameworks like: Cypress, Selenium, etc... (On various browsers including mobile) Cypress big advantage
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Ruby is an advantage*