- Published: June 10, 2021
Noname Security is a startup founded in 2020.
Our product is a platform that analyzes APIs and user behavior to provide the clients with APIs visibility, vulnerabilities and anomalies detection, and prevention tools .
Since we were founded we raised 25M$ (within 6 months), recruited 50 talented team members and our client base consists of Fortune 500 companies
We are looking for an independent, autodidact, and experienced Senior Automation Engineer
- Build cross-organizational QA automation infrastructure, and methodologies
- Define, execute, and analyze the development of the test plans
- Investigate, report, and troubleshooting bugs and issues
- Design and Develop overall assessment and analysis for quality, on complex large scale pre-release, upgrades, and current versions of the software
- Work hand in hand with our development teams to ensure the reliability of our product
- Set up testing environments for API automation testing
- Establish a strong partnership with the developers to enable CI/CD delivery model which is scalable
- 5+ years of experience as a Python Automation Engineer
- Hands-on experience developing test automation infrastructure from scratch
- Experience Building CI/CD infrastructure-advantage
- Experience in testing cybersecurity products-advantage
- Cloud- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Java Script, Node.js - advantage
- Experience working with Jira ,Postman.
- Familiar with MongoDB, Postgres
- Familiar with Allure, ReporTportal
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering OR elite military cyber units graduates