- Published: April 26, 2021
WeissBeerger is a tech company focused on creating innovative big data solutions for the food, beverage, and retail industries. After its acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), WeissBeerger became the analytics and innovation arm of the world's largest brewery.
We are looking for a QA Automation engineer to join the team.
What will you do?
As a QA Automation Engineer, you are expected to join the development team and help deliver our product in cross-functional disciplines using a variety of technologies. The team is using Scrum framework to achieve high performance, velocity, and quality of work. You will participate in the Scrum events, on cross-functional projects, while working closely with various pillars such as Software Developers, Product, Data Science, Data analyst, Architecture, etc.
- Work with a very talented team - learn, teach and have fun on the way
- Write and maintain Weissbeerger QA Automation test scenarios
- Updating and maintaining automation infrastructure: selenium webdriver, browsers, docker images, Jenkins builds
- Use AWS cloud platform to achieve scalable, reliable, and quality products, according to the business needs and technical progress.
- Manage tests repositories
- Own the execution of tests pipeline
- Monitor our tests results
- 4+ years of experience working with Java
- 4+ years of experience working with selenium
- 2+ years working with tests frameworks (JUnit, cucumber, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of different databases.
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code.
- Experience with cloud base solutions (like AWS, Azure…) - ADVANTAGE
- Experience with Git, Jenkins - ADVANTAGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field - ADVANTAGE