We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our new R&D team. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will participate in various testing phases, ranging from unit testing to integration and deployment. You will work with the development team, and product team to accept new and existing features, design testing suites, and define their test cases.
- Creating comprehensive and well-structured test plans.
- Documenting your test results and produce coverage and release reporting.
- Collaborating with developers and product managers to achieve a better, more robust product and quickly isolate and report issues.
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Reviewing product requirements and technical design documents, providing timely and meaningful feedback.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Sciences or a related field.
- C++ knowledge.
- Basic networking understanding.
- Working in CI/CD environment.
- Experience in testing web application GUI (such as using selenium).
- Over a year of experience in the development of automation tests.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Understanding code delivery and development life cycle phases.
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience with code management and versioning control such as Git
- Working with a test management tool (such as X-ray)