- Published: July 27, 2021
Anodot is a sophisticated AI SaaS product in which working with big data on a daily basis, using microservices and distributed computing.
We are looking for a QA automation engineer who is excited to learn new technologies and methodologies.
The automation developer will be an integral part of an agile team and working closely with the developers.
You will be responsible for the company’s product quality and stability by running, developing, and debugging automation tests and processes for complicated distributed systems and work in a friendly and supporting environment.
What you’ll do:
- Designing and writing test cases and documents
- Developing automated tests in Python
- Developing tools to help with manual tasks
- Working closely with developers to resolve bugs and product issues
- At least 2 years experiences in Automation Development in general
- At least 2 years experience in Python
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with python test framework like pytest or nose
- Linux and Macos
- Knowledge in QA methodologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience in UI testing, with a big advantage to knowledge in Selenium/Cypress or any other UI testing framework.
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Git
- Agile/Scrum ALM
- Understanding design patterns
- Knowledge in AWS
- Working with data sources such as MySql, Google Storage, Amazon S3