- Published: September 20, 2021
Deep Instinct, the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity, is looking for a QA Automation Developer.
The QA Automation Developer will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective, monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
We are looking for a self-learner, with a good logical thinking and multi-tasking capabilities that has a real passion for product quality tests.
Role & Responsibilities
- Estimate, plan and develop testing activities
- Analyze the results of complex manual and automation tests
- Initiating and implementing QA best practices and work processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering OR elite military cyber units graduates - MUST
- Knowledge of Python - MUST
- At least 4+ years experience writing automation for testing large and complex products.
- Experience in security domain.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes