- Published: July 27, 2021
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
Cyberbit Range has both a SaaS offering (on AWS) and an on-premise offering. Are you looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Automation developer position?
Cyberbit is looking for an automation developer to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven team player, who will evangelize and promote our product quality to new heights. We aim to enable the best quality and pace releases of our product to our customers in the best manner. As an automation developer, you will be interacting with numerous teams and technologies, assist in defining the requirements, design the desired architecture for the infra needs, and finally deliver the tools to all relevant teams.
- Enhance our automation infrastructure and implement new technologies and tools
- Develop automated tests for new features including performance and load.
- Responsible for regression tests and continuous integration processes
- Defining & Executing well-structured Test Strategies & Test Plans
- Working side by side with the development teams to identify problems and come up with possible solutions
- Participate in the technical design, development, and testing of new features and products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 2 years and above proven experience in software development or in developing automation
- Background in REST API test automation and REST testing tools
- Experience with Selenium automation tool
- Knowledge in OOP- Java, Python, C#. (.NET- big advantage)
- Independent and very quick learner
- Hands-on experience
- with open source libraries and technologies – advantage
- Cyber familiarity – advantage