DeepCube, now part of Nano Dimensions, is an innovative deep learning and AI solutions company. DeepCube is researching and developing a cutting-edge AI engine based on deep learning for the world of 3D printing.
As a developer in the research team, you will aid the development of algorithms and the surrounding deployment and execution frameworks. Your work will be done both solo and in collaboration with other engineers and researchers. We are looking for someone who is versatile, displays leadership qualities, and is passionate about taking on new challenges.
· Develop and maintain internal tools and infrastructure for the research team.
· Take part in development of algorithmic code and its optimizations.
Who you are:
· A professional and experienced python engineer.
· Responsible, motivated and a strong team player.
· Independent, eager, fast to learn and teach others.
· Expert in python development and in understanding of python internals and mechanics.
· Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent.
· At least three years of familiarity with modern versions of python (3.6 and up).
· Experience in development with numpy and scipy libraries.
· Experience with computer vision field and OpenCV.
· Hands on experience in the deep learning field.