- Published: August 1, 2021
At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, 100% availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
In this role you will build applications for our product and infrastructures for our internal teams. These applications can range from massive infrastructure, through complicated distributed systems to plug-ins for 3rd-party enterprise applications.
The majority of development is in Python but some of it is in Rust and other languages. You will use a wide range of operating systems, technologies and architectures.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Make a difference by defining workflows used throughout the company
- Be in charge of constantly improving our infrastructure
- Experiment with new technologies, find cool new ways of doing thing
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of proven experience in Python: the words generators, decorators and partials should not surprise you
- Fast learner who is eager to face new technological challenges and come up with innovative solutions
- Curious to learn how things really work
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Very strong in one or more of the following:
- Network programming
- Development of distributed systems
- Web development
- System Administration
- System Development
- Deep knowledge of enterprise storage environments
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery