We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions.
Edgybees provides accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. Edgybees is growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
We are searching for an Experienced Python Backend Engineer to join our growing team in Israel!
As an Experienced Python Backend Engineer at Edgybees, you will be one of the core employees in a dynamic, hands-on small team that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices. You'll be responsible for developing Microservices, Infrastructures, APIs, WebSockets, Queuing Mechanisms, and more while using technologies like Kubernetes & Docker, Telepresence, ORM & Postgres, Redis, GIS & Mapping technologies alongside keeping optimizing the app for maximum efficiency.
Each member of our team is an all-around player that influences the product from the overall experience to the development. You should be passionate about software engineering, insist on high standards, and build a product end-to-end, through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of development experience -Must
- Experience with backend development - Python/Node.js/C#
- Experience with Microservices, Containers/Kubernetes
- Experience with developing REST APIs/Event-Driven systems
- Experience with databases, NoSQL/Relational DB
- Familiar with multiprocessing and threads
- High code quality standards: design patterns, testing, linting & typings
- Insist on delivering the right product, at the right quality, and on time
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge developing with TDD/BDD
- Experience with another OOP language
- Developing and Design a system from scratch