We’re looking for a highly-talented and experienced Purchasing Buyer to join our Purchasing team and lead strategic business - operational categories.
Someone that is passionate to significantly contribute and be part of a growing global company. The ideal candidate will be able to build strong and trusted relationships across the organization and be able to quickly adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
Have you accomplished this kind of qualifications?
- 5+ years of experience in a global company in an Indirect Purchasing role - MUST
- Negotiate and execute contracts for professionals service, SAAS and tools which require integration with exiting information systems – MUST
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal (required to review contractual terms in English) – MUST
- Review and revise contractual documents along with the stake holders and Legal department and lead the end-to-end process
- Manage multiple tasks efficiently while meeting stakeholders expectations and deadlines
- Manage relationships and negotiate with global key suppliers at a strategic level
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Review and analyze global spends and suppliers to identify areas for standardization and consolidation globally
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to combine independent work with teamwork
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in the Payments or Online business industry