TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our team as a Purchasing and Storage Manager, leading procurement processes, and involved with a variety of production aspects.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop and implement procurement strategy
- Research potential vendors, compare and evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Track orders, ensure timely delivery and review the quality of purchased products
- Log and maintain updated records of purchased products, quantities, delivery information, invoices, etc.
- Manage electronic assembly subcontractors
- Prepare and analyze reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Manage storage and monitor stock levels. Place orders as needed
- Keep track of all electronic boards and assemblies
- Keep track of all company measurements and testing equipment
- Manage import and export goods and deal with customs issues
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- 4+ years experience of proven work experience as a Purchasing and Storage Manager, or a similar role
- 4+ years experience of Vast in electronic components procurement
- Knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software. Oracle NetSuite - advantage
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Self-standing, multitasking and can-do approach