- Published: November 15, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager ? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Publisher Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Publisher Account Manager will work with top-tier publishers to help implement and launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site.
** this is a temporary position for 9 month
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners
- Understand the company's strategic objectives and map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell and grow the partnership
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities and the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability and user role.
- Become a trusted advisor and single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business and technical issues and opportunities
- Be a field advocate and communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.