- Published: December 16, 2020
Our Partnership group is growing and we are looking for a strong Professional Services Consultant. You'll work closely with our business partners and customers to ensure monday.com delivers the best value to their business needs and challenges, while helping to drive the company growth and revenue.
As a PS consultant at monday.com, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects and customers understand the value of our platform and to unlock the unlimited potential of monday.com platform during the sale cycle in building customized and personalized solutions.
With your great technical skills, side by side with your passion for customers, you’ll help and drive our PS organization at scale as a significant monday delivery engine.
About The Role
- Ownership for end-to-end PS deliveries while collaborating with monday.com’s client-facing teams and partners.
- Product SME with a deep technical knowledge, specializing on monday Apps, monday API and custom integrations, including hands-on experience.
- Build and design complex and customized technical solutions for monday customers specific needs
- Implementing PS projects methodologies and best practices to our partners based on monday.com guidelines
- Delivering technical workshops for our partners & customers.
- Working closely with monday.com client facing teams, R&D teams, product, and channel partners managers.
- Tracking and monitoring our PS activities at scale while collecting valuable data to make data-driven decisions.
- 2+ Years as a Professional Services consultant / technical project manager in a global company with cloud-based products.
- Delivering complex professional services solutions in high quality, both internally and externally (via partners).
- Project management skills and lifecycle methodologies for technical projects
- Experience with PS project scoping and estimations
- Proven experience in delivering technical training and workshops with excellent feedback.
- Excellent English, Excellent interpersonal, very customer centric, Can do Approach, Works well under pressure.