Sodastream HQ Global Trade Marketing Department is a growing business unit with a mission to design and make experiences that speak, inform, connect, guide and generate positive impact at point of sale when the shopper meets the brand in their path to purchase. We thrive on execution with excellence while addressing both emotional and educational brand connections and specific markets needs. One of Trade Marketing’s mission is to communicate, promote and strengthen SodaStreams unique story and positioning and support every product launch or initiative while making sure all we do makes commercial sense, is realistic and will drive results globally. We reach beyond the surface of a brand to help retailers at their core, uncovering the meaningful powers needed to help drive excellence in execution.
As a part of the Global Trade Marketing Dept. you’ll work on assisting a Senior Trade Marketier create and manage all the immersive posm for the Pepsi Brands in the countries we operate. As a TM team member you’ll need to have a sense of drive, an appreciation for learning and the ability to work with our markets around the globe and leading brand designers and on specific projects with consistency. You’ll need great communication skills with mother tongue English and exceptional attention to detail. In addition, you’ll need to be agile and receptive to change, with the ability to work to tight and often challenging deadlines all of which will require detailed follow through.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for coordinating and supporting the management of all countries posm needs for execution and print. You’ll work closely with Senior Trade Marketing Managers at both HQ and country level to help direct and also work on appropriate projects and product launches. You will be required to work with project managers from other studios and or departments to ensure cross projects are effectively coordinated and working in unison. In addition, you will be expected to grow and maintain strong relationships while remaining focused and aligned to service the markets and brands needs in a very dynamic working environment and department.
· Graphic management and co ordination of all Pepsi related TM assets between markets, Sodastream HQ and Pepsi HQ. Working in accordance to the critical path and detailed approval process.
· Executional delivery of graphic layouts and die lines for all posm and TM country needs for executional projects for all markets who have Pepsi brand in their portfolio.
· Work closely with markets to coordinate and gather all TM project needs, timings and deliverables gathering of all required TM materials.
· Production of on going executional status reports progress by country in order to manage and prioritize work flow and meet deadlines in every stage of approval process map.
· Manage multiple projects and launches from brand playbook design, directives and approval through to specific execution and file transfer.
· Collaborate with all SodaStream graphic departments and studios providing and sharing clear briefs and feedback for cross dept alignment.
· Defining and manage clear integrated HQ project schedules that include Pepsi understanding the scopes of work opposite Pepsi.
· Set up and administer purchase orders. Update system, track and manage process and budget.
· Effectively time manage and execute work prioritizing to meet critical deadlines. See every project through from beginning till, end
· Maintain a respectful, professional, and reliable relationship with teams across countries and departments.
· Deliver results within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
· Maintain a sense of flexibility in process and workflow
· Bachelor’s degree in business, management, design, or similar
· Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with project management in trade marketing or brand management. Preferably within the field of FMCG with experience in retail
· Self-motivator, self-starter, collaborative, and respectful team player
· High attention to detail
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. English mother tongue and Hebrew
· Deep understanding of processes in standard design projects, managing schedules, and quality deliverables
· Strong ability to engage in constructive conversations
· Ability to maintain flexibility and adapt to changing culture, processes, etc
· Strong aptitude to listen and learn
· Multi tasking. A strong ability to manage multiple projects and effectively manage time to meet deadlines
· Ability to focus on larger project objectives while managing the individual details for project success
· Exceptional follow through skills to manage and monitor from A to Z
· Organized with high admin skills
· Proficient in Microsoft office
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).