SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy and the world’s #1 solar inverter company in revenue with millions of systems installed in 133 countries. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of smart energy market segments through its PV, storage, UPS, EV charging, battery, electric vehicle powertrains, and grid service solutions.
As a project manager in the R&D department, you will be responsible to lead the project from the requirements stage, through design and planning, and executing all aspects of the project till its successful completion
This will include the development of electronics, mechanics, software, integration, certification, engineering, testers, operations disciplines, and more.
The project manager sets the pace and the standard for R&D teams and creates the synchronization and synergy that make the R&D organization far greater than the sum of its parts, by interacting with both R&D and non-R&D teams across the company.
What you will be doing
- Manage all aspects of projects, including risk, cost, schedule, and quality, both in-house and outsourced
- Lead system design and system-level decisions and aligning with the R&D teams.
- Leading interdisciplinary teams in a matrix organization, responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of all the areas of performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, quality, contractual compliance, safety, and client satisfaction
- Long-term and short-term project planning according to industry standards
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders
- BSc in Electrical Engineering / SW Engineering - Must
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA – advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in project management- Must
- At least 2 years of experience in system engineering/ electronics development/ SW development - Must
- Power electronics experience – advantage