- Published: September 13, 2021
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
As a Creator Market Place - Project Manager at TikTok you will be an expert taking care A to Z for planning, coordinating, monitoring, and executing TTCM go-to-market plan in all aspects. You will work with brand clients, sales teams, agencies, and third-party stakeholders to ensure high value and results from using the platform.
Success in this position requires leading skills, a great focus on client service, skills in planning and executing complicated projects, and the ability to work under pressure in goal-orientated empowerment.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track TikTok creator marketplace penetration and adoption.
- Responsibility to increase TikTok creator marketplace adoption among clients, and develop case studies
- Maintain a robust creator onboarding pipeline, passion to empower and leverage the platform value for, clients, partners, and creators
- Educate clients, partners, and creators on TikTok creator marketplace place platform
- Develop and lead work process, best practices, and SLA for the platform
- Partner with multiple interface departments in order to support TikTok creator marketplace efforts
- Participate with sales team in client communication by guiding and supporting campaigns using TikTok's creator place platform
- Collaborate with product colleagues to develop, test, and execute platform new features
- Glean insights from data, and use that data to make client recommendations and inform future proposals.
- 2-4 years proven work experience in large scale project management
- Strong Project management skills in marketing from beginning to end execution;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially mobile and social landscape in Israel;
- Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis;
- Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments;
- Fluent in both English and Hebrew, which could be used as working languages;
- Experience working in a global corporate would be a plus;
- Marketing knowledge and creative strategy would be a plus;
- Experience working with influansers/creators would be a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.