MAЁLYS is one of the fastest-growing D2C beauty brands in the world. And now that we’ve gotten the formalities out of the way, let’s be frank. We are crushing it. How? We are breaking the mold of the body care industry with innovative targeted body care solutions for specific skin concerns, an intricate and unique combination of data and marketing, and a seriously sassy and bold brand voice.
What’s our vibe? We are a team of people who want to make lasting, impactful changes, who live (and love) to see results, who innovate with passion, and who have a badass sense of humor. Is our vibe your vibe? Then keep reading…
This role is a key liaison between the product, marketing, technical and executive team. This position develops and executes strategic projects that support the company’s goals and initiatives, and delivers the projects on time, on budget, and meeting key KPIs. Responsibilities include planning activities, resource/vendor alignment, and coordinating execution. This position requires strong project management capabilities, effective communication and collaboration skills, resolve conflict, initiate resolution, and deliver results.
Your life at MAËLYS will look like…
- Independently ensure the successful implementation of projects including and managing, timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
- Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to-end project execution
- Developing a financial view of the project in terms of cost and duration.
- Prepare launch go/no go checklists and create contingency plans
- When needed, negotiate project priorities and workload with internal stakeholders and team members
- Review performance evaluations for vendors on projects
- Perform post project review and lessons learned
- Other duties as assigned
You will thrive in this role if you have…
- Experience as a PM dealing with cross-functional teams, complex processes, and multiple technical platforms
- Strong background in Digital, e-commerce and Marketing
- Experience developing project plans, process diagrams, use cases, functional and technical requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences including vendors, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proficient in MS Office and project management tools