Xsight Systems is the global leader of developing automatic detection solutions of hazards that pose a risk to aircrafts during takeoffs and landings. Our data-driven, melty-layered sensing platform is empowered by proprietary AI, thus enables airport operators to reduce the occurrence of runway safety events and their negative operational implications.
We are looking for a qualified & experienced, assertive, strong technical knowledge and dominant Project Manager (PM) who will be responsible for planning, organizing, and leading our internal & external projects and their related activities, while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within the scope of work.
Due to our unique 'DNA' at Xsight Systems, our projects are mostly deployed in international airports and Air Force bases worldwide. You will be working with the most cutting-edge technologies available in the world of aviation. As well as managing customer-facing projects, our Project Managers are also responsible for our internal projects, which allows working within our rare eco-system, involving direct contact with R&D (software and hardware), business units (sales and marketing), and operations (Support and Supply Chain), etc.
- Leading cross-functional (internal & external) company projects, by effectively managing project life span, working directly with customers & partners, and providing updates to Xsight management.
- Involved from the RFI level in activities such as Project Planning/Products Design/Production, and Integration.
- Providing best practices of business management and technical aspects, while managing project-related activities to ensure all ongoing activities are well recorded, tracked, and solved.
- Producing and managing high-quality project-related documentation (including written responses and presentations).
- Managing efficient collaborating work with other internal teams such as R&D/Engineering/S&M/Logistics, and/or other core team members driving to a successful and optimal delivery of the project objectives.
- Producing Quality/Financial/Technical/Logistics data analysis and reports of the related activities for the ongoing projects.
Must have proven experience with the following:
- Previous background in high-tech companies (minimum of 5 years), with the capability to work in a dynamic organizational matrix environment - Required.
- Proven experience (minimum of 3 years) in the engineering of multi-disciplinary systems that combine electronics, software, mechanics, optics, and RF systems - Required.
Musts & Advantages:
- Willing to travel as needed (Local/Abroad) - Must
- IT/Project Management experience- Must
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and general Software Development Principles - Must
- Working knowledge of project governance principles required - Must
- Proven experience in project ownership, including budgetary responsibility – Must
- Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role – Must
- Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment - Must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) - Must
- High customer service orientation - Must.
- Previous management experience as Tier 3 / Integration / Implementation teams and/or other related fields - Advantage.
- Background in the world of aviation - Advantage.
- Foreign Passport – Advantage.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage numerous activities at once.
- Fluent English and Hebrew, written and verbal skills.
- Deep understanding of multi-disciplinary systems.
- Self-learning and process-oriented.
- Independent and resourceful, “out of the box” creative thinker, with an ability to perform under pressure and constraints.
- Must be a Team player.