If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for
- A strong candidate will have a solid experience in R&D project management roles in technology companies.
- He/she will possess strategic thinking as well as the ability to dive into technical aspects.
- This individual must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment. Is this you?
What’s the job?
The project manager (PM) will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the assigned projects’ scope, from involvement in the discovery and planning phases, to creating and owning an integrated work plan, pushing forward and challenging the stages of analysis, development, and testing, all until project’s sign-off and completion.
- Matrix management and Integration with the relevant interfaces, stakeholders and factors involved during the project’s life, such as Product managers, R&D, IT, Marketing, Operations, Business, Legal, Risk, Compliance.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in managing and driving technological projects/intricate software projects in a global environment;
- Strong technical background (development/QA/product);
- The ability to work with numerous factors, skilled at matrix management, and knowing how to activate, drive and mitigate;
- Highly proficient at managing several projects and tasks, in parallel;
- Proactive, creative, out-of-the-box thinking;
- Independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience;
- Expert in problem solving, risk and crisis management;
- A broad and comprehensive systematic vision, risk management abilities, and an understanding of long-term implications;
- Organized, methodological, and thorough;
- High sense of ownership and ability to deliver;
- Experience in the Fintech industry – a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent English – Must;
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.