To lead the development of XJET’s next generation of production-grade additive manufacturing platforms, we are looking for a result-driven Project Manager.
In this role, you will manage multidisciplinary projects that includes product’s design, development, testing, and preparation for manufacturing.
- Lead the definition of the project's scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track the project progress.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress.
- Identify project risks and proactively drive mitigations.
- Ensure project delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage all activities involved in transferring the manufacturing and integration of the product from R&D to subcontractors who will execute the production.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Prepare and present management project status reports.
- Serves as the organization's primary point of contact for assigned projects.
- B.Sc. in Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Eng.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in project management of multidisciplinary systems.
- Excellent knowledge in R&D and engineering development process, as well as in the management of the full product lifecycle.
- Proficiency in project management tools (e.g., MS Project).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English.